Protecting Your IT Investments
Synergy Components, Inc., has a strategy, toolset, and component approach to help you protect your legacy systems investment, and make even more out of what you have. Our approach can simultaneously improve your customer-facing image, reduce costs associated with maintaining your lines of business, improve efficiencies related to workflow, and provide a plug-n-play replacement platform.
We have developed an exciting portal application using proven technologies that allow insurers with older policy administration systems to develop a commercial lines web presence with their agent community as well as “wrapping and extending” the legacy environment. Our flexible solution enables an insurer to at once:
- Energize your marketing with a modern Web 2.0 solution for your clients/agents
- Lower the cost of sales through
- Implementing underwriter referral rules
- Add an efficient workflow component between Agent and Underwriter
- Extend and protect the legacy environment in these challenging times
- Provide a bridging strategy to cover the migration out from under an existing legacy system
Synergy can provide the tools and services to help leverage your existing assets in a very flexible work style. Once we have helped to “Future Proof” your systems, you can choose to migrate off of your legacy apps at a time of your choosing and in a cost effective, orderly manner.
Does this Sound Familiar?
Do any of the following apply to your organization’s Legacy Apps?
- Poor user interface for internal/external users
- Costly to maintain
- Hard to upgrade
- Vendor support is lacking
- Difficult to add new business
- Hard to consider moving forward
- Vendor is not giving much love to the system
- You need to do something to move forward, but feel paralyzed
- Please, tell us about any “symptoms” we may have missed
Read about how a componentized “Future Proofing” approach can help. Next
If we could be with you in person, we’d see what your up against, discuss our approach, then take you on a 15-minute tour of our application in action.